Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Dentista.....

Just got back to the office from the dentist. Man oh man....

So, I have no idea what needed to be done. Something about my crown and some cavities. Ok, cool. I've been to the dentist plenty of times. I take care of my teeth but like most people (don't lie) I just slack on the flossing. Despite my brushing, my genetics fail me and I always have to have something done. Andy on the other hand has incredibly hard or durable (whatever) teeth. (Douche!)

I go in today and need to get numb.... boooooo... well, it hurt like a B.I.T.C.H!!! I mean it was awful! I have no idea what the F was going on in my mouth AND I almost punched the dentist in the face. So close... but alas, I did not punch him in the face. He is really nice and I got done really quickly.

So. Here I am on my mother effing birthday with a sore mouth. Great plan, Mayra. But it'll get better since I'm going out to dinner in a bit. Where? No clue. When? Who knows? But if this is the worst part of my day, I'll take it.

On to bigger and better things as St. Peters Muni court.... Maybe I'll just go up there and get myself a new date....


1 comment: